Chicago Construction Accident Attorneys Watching Over the Public
Skilled Chicago construction accident lawyers protecting the injured
The Chicago lawyers of the Phillips Law Offices have been fighting for clients injured in construction site accidents for over 65 years.
Construction site accidents are not uncommon
Construction sites hold a great potential for damage. Every year, many people are injured or killed as a result of accidents on construction sites. And, while most sites follow strict health and safety rules to ensure that these dangers are not a threat to their workers, accidents can and do happen, leading to permanent disabilities or even wrongful death.
Construction site accidents may stem from—
- Negligence by supervisors or contractors
- Negligence of site workers
- Inappropriate behavior of site workers
- Defective machinery
- Drinking or drugs
- Negligence in the coordinating of the work of subcontractors
- Failure to take proper safety precautions
- Negligent guarding of hazards
- Poor implementation of safety programs
When construction errors lead to transportation accidents, you may be eligible to make a claim for compensation for—
Holding responsible parties accountable
The person or company responsible for an accident depends on the accident’s circumstances. It could be your employer, another worker at the site, a contractor, or a manufacturer. Our lawyers will listen to your case and determine who should be held accountable.
Beware of the many dangers
Some of the dangers from which injuries could be sustained on construction sites include—
- Defective or improperly constructed scaffolding
- Defective or irresponsibly operated forklifts
- Falling loads due to improper loading and unloading or negligence
- Trips or falls due to material left lying around on the site
- Falling structures
- Harm caused by irresponsibly or negligently used equipment
- Improper bracing or guarding
- Asbestos inhalation leading to mesothelioma
Our Chicago construction accident lawyers can provide the answers you need
By contacting the Chicago construction site attorneys of Phillips Law Offices, you can enjoy the peace of mind of knowing that your case will be dealt with efficiently and quickly by a legal professional skilled and experienced in these types of litigation. Call [ln::phone], or contact us online today for a free consultation with one of our attorneys about your case.