Mon - Fri 8:30AM - 5:00PM
Working Hours
Mon - Fri : 8:30-5:00
Do you have a case?

Can I receive damages for pain and suffering in an Illinois nursing home abuse case?

The injured resident can receive damages for pain and suffering and his or her estate can receive damages for pain and suffering for the pain and the suffering occurred prior to the death now with regard to the heirs in a wrongful death case they’re entitled to what’s called loss of society based on the evidence and the facts.

The Illinois personal injury law firm of Phillips Law Offices has a recognized reputation as having aggressive, skilled, and determined representatives and advocates for injured individuals and their families. Contact Nursing Home Abuse lawyers today for any help.

Read More:

What is a defective product liability claim?

What Should I Know Before Filing a FELA Lawsuit in Chicago?

Related Posts

Free In-Depth No Obligation Case Evaluation

Call For A Free Consultation

(312) 346-4262
Request a Free Consultation

No, thank you. I do not want.
100% secure your website.

Request a Free Consultation