Mon - Fri 8:30AM - 5:00PM
Working Hours
Mon - Fri : 8:30-5:00
Do you have a case?

What should I do if I’m a victim of a hit-and-run car accident in Chicago?

If you’re a victim of a hit-and-run accident, the first thing you should do is make sure you’re okay and if you’re okay you should call the police with whatever information you have with regard to the vehicle that hits you. If you don’t have any of that you should still call an attorney and tell them I was a victim of a hit and run. I have injuries and we can possibly assist in finding the driver that hits you or we can file a claim on your own uninsured motorist provision of your own insurance policy.

The Illinois personal injury law firm of Phillips Law Offices has a recognized reputation as having aggressive, skilled, and determined representatives and advocates for injured individuals and their families.

Also Read:

Should I Accept A Settlement Or Take My Personal Injury Case to Trial?

If I signed a waiver, does it mean I cannot take legal action against a doctor or hospital in case of injury or medical malpractice?

What Causes Semi-Truck Accidents?

Related Posts

Free In-Depth No Obligation Case Evaluation

Call For A Free Consultation

(312) 346-4262
Request a Free Consultation

No, thank you. I do not want.
100% secure your website.

Phillips Law Offices obtained a record 9.6-million-dollar settlement for a one-arm amputation injury

Request a Free Consultation