Accidents involving motor vehicles are rarely simple mishaps. The majority are brought on by irresponsible drivers who did not drive appropriately. In Illinois, there are more than 310,000 car accidents annually, with 115,000 occurring only in Chicago. For a victim facing damage to the car or body, it is quite a task to get compensated by the insurance company. We vigorously advocate for affected clients at Phillips Law Offices because we think these parties should be made to answer for their deeds. We constantly seek the highest compensation while defending client rights and interests. Contact our skilled Elmhurst car accident lawyer in Illinois, for assistance with your claim that a loved one has been hurt in a car, motorcycle, truck, pedestrian, or other traffic accident.
Types of Car Accidents in Elmhurst, IL
Lately, there has been a huge traffic scene happening in Illinois countries. Anyone can act negligently and place others at risk of death or injury. Some of the most common car accidents include:
- Intoxication or drug use
- Aggressive or reckless driving
- Distracted driving
- Driver inattentiveness
- Driver fatigue
The victim’s family and the injured party have the legal right to pursue compensation when these activities result in the victim’s harm or death. Unfortunately, achieving financial recovery may be tiring and daunting for those mourning or recuperating. We work hard to streamline the injury claim process and expertly manage the legal parts of each client’s case since we know the challenges and tribulations that victims and their loved ones encounter. Every step of the way, as committed advocates, we defend the interests of our clients.
Important Steps to Follow after Facing Elmhurst car accident lawyer in Illinois
A car accident can result in a flurry of activity and uncertainty, and it is simple to feel overwhelmed, especially if you are harmed. However, your capacity to pursue compensation may be impacted by how you behave in such a situation. Following an accident, you should take a few important actions, such as:
- Make a police call – The police report is the initial formal record of a car collision, and insurance companies frequently utilize it to establish preliminary fault.
- Exchange Information – Avoid apologizing or accepting blame for your actions while exchanging facts. Even mistakenly doing so could make it more difficult for you to recover damages.
- Take photos of the accident scene – Take images of the vehicles involved and any other probable causes, such as poorly maintained roadways.
- Connect with Car Accident Attorney – Speak with a knowledgeable personal injury lawyer Chicago. As soon as possible, our team will gather and safeguard evidence related to your accident and assist you in filing a claim with your insurance provider.
Phillips Law Office- Call us to Protect your Compensation Rights
Having an experienced Elmhurst car accident lawyer in Illinois, on your side is crucial to help guarantee that your rights are completely upheld. The appropriate attorney is different from having an attorney, though. Of course, you need a lawyer with expertise, but you also need someone sympathetic, wise, and effective in achieving results.
Once you hire Phillips Law Office for the case, you may feel secure knowing that your case will be handled with the utmost care. Our attorney is committed to assisting you in receiving complete justice and compensation. Our lawyers think you should receive fair and complete compensation for the car accident. For this reason, we set up every accident injury case for court. Even if your case is settled, we want you to have the best possible opportunity for success.
Direction from Elmhurst, Illinois to Phillips law offices