Mon - Fri 8:30AM - 5:00PM
Working Hours
Mon - Fri : 8:30-5:00
Do you have a case?

Should I Call The Police If I’m Involved In A Car Accident?

You should contact the police to document the fact that the car accident happened in the first place also the involvement of the police can develop information that you’ll need to make a claim the name of the other driver the owner of the other vehicle and insurance information lastly the police investigation may lead to the issuance of a citation against the other driver which you may use to prove your claim.

The Illinois personal injury law firm of Phillips Law Offices has a recognized reputation as having aggressive, skilled, and determined representatives and advocates for injured individuals and their families.

Related Posts

Free In-Depth No Obligation Case Evaluation

Call For A Free Consultation

(312) 346-4262
Request a Free Consultation

No, thank you. I do not want.
100% secure your website.

Phillips Law Offices obtained a record 9.6-million-dollar settlement for a one-arm amputation injury

Request a Free Consultation