Mon - Fri 8:30AM - 5:00PM
Working Hours
Mon - Fri : 8:30-5:00
Do you have a case?

Do I sue the doctor or the hospital if I’ve been a victim of medical malpractice?

If you’ve been a victim of medical malpractice, we have the case reviewed by a doctor or qualified expert in the field in which we’re looking and what we do is we determine who’s at fault and why sometimes it’s just the doctor, sometimes it’s the doctor and the hospital, other times the doctor is employed by the hospital and we will sue them both because as you know that an employer is responsible for the conduct of its employee.

The Illinois personal injury law firm of Phillips Law Offices has a recognized reputation as having aggressive, skilled, and determined representatives and advocates for injured individuals and their families.

Also Read:

What Legal Steps Should I Take f I have been injured at work?

Crash Figures: How Many Motorcycle Accidents Result in Death?

What Causes Semi-Truck Accidents?

Related Posts

Free In-Depth No Obligation Case Evaluation

Call For A Free Consultation

(312) 346-4262
Request a Free Consultation

No, thank you. I do not want.
100% secure your website.

Phillips Law Offices obtained a record 9.6-million-dollar settlement for a one-arm amputation injury

Request a Free Consultation